Monday 4 March 2013

My Style for Thrift Store Shopping

Usually I blog about my DIY projects and such, but recently I decided to start to write about my favorite outfits. I wore this on a day a good friend took me thrift store shopping. I found some really great items because of her!

My Outfit
Scarf: From a Paris street market
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Gift from my Mom :)
Necklace: Forever 21

Usually I do not wear a scarf and a necklace together but I felt it was a cute combo worth trying. Next time I go thrift store shopping, I will not wear a scarf! It got in the way when I had to try on stuff or searching through the store. Overall, I love this outfit.


Yup! Cute combo! 


I will be blogging about my findings later! Here is a sneak preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment