Sunday 26 August 2012

I Mustache You a Question...I'll Shave it for Later!

Hello my friends! I got super excited when I saw this duck tape print at a store near my school. So of course I purchased it and decided to make duck tape wallets with it! I never made a wallet before. I looked up a video on how to and ended up watching Mahalo: How to Make a Duct Tape Wallet. It was a great video and explained how to make a duct tape wallet extremely well. Definitely a must watch.


I made a small version of one for a friend of mine who is having a hard time. I wanted to cheer her up and it did! The larger wallet I made for a friend I work with because she loved the smaller one I made so much, I just had to make one for her!




Happy crafting! Hope this inspires you to make a duct tape wallet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment