Friday 31 August 2012

A is for Awesome!

Hope you enjoy my mini design!

I am obsessed with Anthropologie. I have always admired the Pinwale Alphabet letters they sell in the "children's" section. So when I saw a tutorial on how to make fabric letters similar to them last school year, I had to try it! I used my hot glue gun and burnt myself numerous times, but it was so worth it.

I was not able to find the original tutorial I used from last school year but I found another one that still explains it really well. It is from a blog called Little Things Bring Big Smiles. The tutorial I used when I first made the letter only used one fabric for the letters but this tutorial uses two fabrics. I will try this tutorial sometime in the near future and see which one is easier to do! Below are the letters I have made so far. Hope you enjoy!

These are the letters I made last school year! Yes, they are my initials!   


I made the letter A for a friend recently! She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment