Friday 14 September 2012

A Blooming Idea!



I really enjoyed making this project. Paper flowers! Before I went to Paris, my school had a silent auction to help raise money for funds for everyone's travels. I made these and it sold for about 20 dollars. My friend gave me the music sheet to use for this project. I thought adding the red flower with the pink ribbon was a nice touch. It made this finished project extremely feminine, elegant and beautiful in my opinion. Such a crafty idea!




I found this paper flower craft idea on Pinterest (which is my new love). It showed me to the site that explained how to do this project extremely well. They had many detailed photos for each step. The blog that wrote about this was 100 Layer Cake.

Recently after I posted pictures of  the crafts I recently made on my Facebook account, I have had friends tell me that we need to craft together. Someone posted this project idea on my wall and I could not help but smile and tell them that I already made these flowers! Guess I will be making these again soon and teaching some friends how to! So excited!



Hope when you make this project, that you have a blooming time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment