Saturday 23 February 2013

My Beloved Chain Statement Necklace


I use to intern at an online magazine a few summers ago. It was an amazing experience. The owner/editor of the magazine had this gorgeous chain statement necklace she made herself. I envied it since it was so beautiful.  At the time I could not make jewelry  Then Pinterest and YouTube Videos saved my life...well my jewelry making life. It helped me loads. I recently came across a video from the amazing I Spy DIY. The owner/writer of the blog, Jenna Radosevich, teaches how to make a chain statement necklace.

It reminded me of the one that my former boss use to have. So I had to make this necklace! Instead of ribbon like in the video, I used a leather cord for the biggest chain. I have been obsessed with this piece since I created it and wear it with almost everything. The picture of my version is above. I hope you like it and make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment